Privacy & Cookies Policy
In accordance with what is established in the Regulation of Protection of Data of Natural Persons 2016/679 / EU, of April 27, we inform you that the data you provide us will be part of a file with the following characteristics.
|PURPOSE||Provide the contracted professional service.
Company information communications.
Consent of the interested party.
|RECIPIENTS||No international data transfers will be made..|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition.|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||You can check the additional information below.|
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBLE DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
- Identity: “HOLISTEX, S.L.’’
- CIF: B-59947689
- Address: Ronda Maiols 1, Sant Quirze del Vallés, 08192
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 937 122 005
The personal data of the interested party is processed in order to be able to carry out the contracted professional service and the business communications to which they have subscribed.
The data will be kept for the period of time in which the professional relationship continues. Likewise, it will be necessary to take into account the legal obligations in tax matters.
The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest for the provision of the requested service. Specifically, “HOLISTEX, S.L.’’ has the following legitimate bases for processing personal data:
- Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the contract for the provision of the contracted professional service.
- Legal obligations
The management and issuance of the invoice for the provision of the service is based on the legal obligation of the company in its relationship with customers.
In order to send advertising information, newsletter and commercial prospecting.
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred / communicated to the following recipients:
- Public Administrations and Organizations when required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
- Companies in charge of data processing and providers that provide services to society (eg computer service providers, external consultants …)
- Group companies (MEROLTEX, S.L., APRESTOS DE LANERIA, S.A., GLOBAL TECHNICAL FABRICS, S.L., DOBERT TEXTILE GROUP, S.A.)
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not, as well as to access your personal data.|
|Right of rectification||You have the right to request rectification of personal data when they are inaccurate or to be completed when they are incomplete.|
|Right of suppression / Right to be forgotten||You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.|
|Right of limitation||You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.|
|Portability right||You can ask us that your automated personal data be transferred or transferred to any other person you indicate to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.|
|Right of opposition||You can object to the fact that personal data is subject to processing. In this case, the data will no longer be processed, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.|
Interested parties may exercise their rights by writing to the person responsible for the file through the contacts in the heading indicating that it is an ‘EXERCISE OF DATA PROTECTION RIGHT’.
To process the request, we may ask you to prove your identity.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and analyze your browsing habits. Please, we need your authorization to use them, unless they are necessary cookies. You can change the settings or get more information here.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the terminal (for example, a computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc.) when the User accesses certain web pages, such as this one. Cookies allow these web pages, among other things, to monitor, store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits (for example, preferences, profile, access codes, etc.) as well as obtain technical information related to the navigability of the webpages. . Cookies also contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of web pages
Depending on the function and purpose of cookies, there are several types:
- Analytical. – These cookies collect information in order to allow websites to carry out an evaluation of the use that Users make of them and their general activity, as well as to collect statistical data. Analytical cookies measure and collect data from the Website (visits, traffic parameters, clicks, page views, etc.) to understand and optimize the website.
- They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within a web page.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies. – They collect information about the User’s browsing habits and their behavior in order to identify preferences, tastes and habits within a specific Website. These cookies allow the advertising content to be adapted based on the analysis made of the User’s browsing habits and deducing its characteristics such as location, age group, gender.
- Techniques. – They are strictly necessary for the functionality and navigability of a web page, they allow the User to navigate through said page or application and the use of its different options or services.
- Personalization cookies. – They are those that allow websites to retain certain preferences (for example, language, country, regional configuration, etc.) predefined by the User on their first visit (and subsequent) on the Website.
- Third party cookies. – Third-party cookies are owned by third parties used by websites in order to manage and improve the content and services offered.
For more information about cookies, the User can visit the All About Cookies.org website, accessible through the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
We use third-party cookies for various reasons. Some cookies are necessary for technical reasons for our websites and services to function, and we refer to them as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. This is described in more detail below.
What types of cookies does this Website use?
Third party cookies
The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter “Google”), a company located in the United States. Therefore, the data collected and processed by Google Analytics (including the User’s IP address) may be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and stored on Google servers located outside the EEA.
Through Google Analytics, HOLISTEX, S.L. Analyzes the interaction of the User with the Website, monitors the browsing habits of the same within it and collects data on its activity to measure its performance.
The User can manage and block the processing of their personal data through Google Analytics through the browser settings used to access the Website.
The User can expand the information contained here about Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
On the other hand, the User can deactivate Google Analytics by installing a disabling plugin. The User can obtain more information about this add-on a https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
How can I block or delete cookies?
To block or eliminate the installed cookies, the User must configure the browser options that he uses. Thus, if you do not want cookies to be installed on your hard drive, you must configure the browser to not receive them.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
MOBILE DEVICES BROWSERS
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-o-deshabilitar-cookies-en-firefox-para-android
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=es
Blocking, disabling or deleting the cookies used on the Website may affect its full functionality; making some services or functions of the Website unavailable.
How often will this Cookie Statement be updated?
The date at the bottom of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.